IAIN Edmunds struck a last gasp winner to complete his hat-trick as Llanrhaeadr hit back for their first win of the JD Cymru North season with a 3-2 victory at home to Prestatyn Town.

Both sides ended the first-half with 10 men with player-manager Marc Griffiths seeing red inside the opening 15 minutes before Jacob Wise gave the Seasiders the lead at Tanllan.

Charlie Mann was dismissed for Prestatyn but his side doubled their lead before the break through Dominic Elsey-McHugh.

Edmunds reduced the arrears early in the second-half before levelling with 15 minutes remaining.

The dismissal of Callum Roberts with two minutes remaining left Prestatyn with nine men and the villagers capitalised with Edmunds completing his hat-trick.

Elsewhere Llanfair United inflicted defeat on Chirk AAA for the first time this season to fire the Ardal North East League title race wide open.

United enjoyed a blistering start to the Mount Field encounter as Nyasha Mwamuka and a Josh Astley double gave United a three goal lead inside the opening 20 minutes.

Dale Davies reduced the arrears for the Colliers but Karl Seliaerts struck on the stroke of half-time to restore United's three goal cushion.

Davies completed his brace early in the second-half but the dismissal of Jake Simms with 20 minutes remaining left Chirk facing an uphill struggle.

Seliaerts completed his double not long after to complete a 5-2 win with Chirk ending the match with nine men as Matty Williams saw red.

Meanwhile Chirk Town crashed to a 4-2 defeat at Greenfield in the North East Wales Premier League.

Chirk saw Jamie Roberts dismissed inside the opening 15 minutes and the home side capitalised with Dean Hyland netting before Aaron Davies levelled early in the second-half.

Ryan Jones restored the home side's advantage and Chirk were soon down to nine men as Davies earned his second caution of the day.

Greenfield settled the outcome with goals from Daniel Calvert and Connor Hughes.

Meanwhile Churchstoke and Llanfyllin Town shared the spoils in a 2-2 draw at Camlad Park in the MMP-NL Mid Wales League East.

Stephen Stokes fired the visitors ahead only for Greg Pryce to level before the break for the Marketmen.

Gruff Evans restored Llanfyllin's lead midway through the second-half only for substitute Luis Davies to level for a second time for the hosts.

Elsewhere Builth Wells beat 10 man Llansantffraid with goals from Greg Preece and Aeron Powell with the Saints seeing Glenn Evans dismissed with 20 minutes remaining.

Meanwhile Llangedwyn celebrated a 4-2 derby win at Llanfechain in the JT Hughes Montgomeryshire League.

Morris Roberts, Liam Hughes, William Needham and an Andrew Robinson own goal secured the spoils for the Foxes with the hosts replying through Joshua Hodgetts and Alex Garmston.

Honours ended even at Station Road where Llanymynech shared a 1-1 draw with Waterloo Rovers Reserves with Charlie Whiffen-Lawrence levelling for the hosts.

Meanwhile Liam Jones scored the winner as Trefonen overcame the challenge of Meifod in the Bernie Jones Memorial Trophy.

Alun Hughes gave the Kings the lead but a Jones double ensured the Pitmen a hard-earned win.

ST Martins crashed to an 11-2 defeat at home to New Mills in the North West Counties South League.

Goals from Alberto Canache and Joseph Hingira proved scant consolation for the villagers as Rick Tindall and Benito Lowe hit hat-tricks and Kyle Oakes netted twice.

Elliot Cooke, Manu Omorogbe and Joe Bevan goals completed a resounding margin of victory for the visitors.

Meanwhile Ellesmere Rangers trailed 3-0 at Wythenshawe Amateurs when the match was abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch

Edward Brown broke the deadlock before Saul Henderson struck twice but the sides will have to meet again after the match was cancelled.

Meanwhile Morda United maintained their title bid in the Salop Leisure Shropshire Premier League with a 3-0 win at home to Wem Town courtesy of goals from Danny Barton, Louie Millington and Ishtiaque Rashid.

Elsewhere St Martins Reserves lost 6-2 at Albrighton in the first division with Josh Davies netting twice for the visitors.