Unattended cooking causes fire in Oswestry

Reporter:

Emily Davies

Unattended cooking caused a fire in Oswestry last night.

Firefighters from the town station along with an operations officer, were called out to Upper Brook Street at 5.10pm.

However the fire, which involved a cooking pot on a stove, was out on arrival.

The fire crews used a thermal imaging camera and left the scene after 10 minutes.

Email:

emily.davies@nwn.co.uk

See full story in the Advertizer

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read